Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Review + WHERE TO BUY!

The Bravo Throttle Quadrant by Honeycomb Aeronautical is the new "must-have" in the flight simulation world, but is it really worth it? I'll also show you where I bought mine and where to find one for sale!

Note: I am not a professional, this is all only recommendations.

Review

I mean, you can't really deny that a throttle with autopilot, switches, a trim wheel, a landing gear switch, a flaps switch, and even warning lights isn't cool, but the real question is is it worth $250. For me, $250 is a lot of money. It takes a lot of work and time to get that amount of money, so spending it wisely is important. Please note: Is paying for a ridiculously expensive thing that makes you addicted to staring at a screen smart? Maybe not.... but let's move on.

I will say, from all I have heard about the Logitech Pro Flight Throttle is that it is horrible. I have personally no experience with it, but I can almost guarantee that something that costs 24% of the price and has bad reviews is worse than the Bravo.

I absolutely love the Bravo! All of the axes are smooth and I love being able to switch between different throttle configurations. I will say, although it "says" it works on Macs, the LEDs don't work. I emailed Honeycomb to see if they could fix it, but they haven't responded yet. I think that without my LEDs and the autopilot panel (which also doesn't really work), I don't think it is worth the $250. Once I get my LED's working I will update this post, but for now, I say get it if you can, especially if you are on a PC.

Where to Buy

Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrants are EXTREMELY hard to find. I bought mine from MyPilotStore.com which I got email updates from. I highly recommend checking out this page and just signing up for the email notifications of as many retailers as you can, and when you get the email, buy it right away.

Here is a List of Retailers with the Throttle in Stock (Updated 5/13/21):

Thanks for reading and I hope you have made your decision on if the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant will work for you! Sign up for my blog to get notified when I post the Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls review!

Comments

  1. Great review! Can’t wait to hear how you like the LEDs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'l excited to find out too! Thanks for the support!

      Delete
  2. Wow. What a thoughtful and helpful review. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Happy to help if you have any questions :)

      Delete

Post a Comment